Optimize Your Family’s Oral Health With Family Dental Services
Receiving regular dental care is an important part of any preventive health strategy. Whether you’re looking for routine cleanings and checkups or you’re in need of a filling, root canal, teeth whitening treatment, or more, at Cedarbrae Dental in Scarborough, our team is here to care for your family’s oral healthcare needs!
Why are family dental services so important?
Because oral health affects overall health, it’s crucial that each member of your family receives the diligent, routine oral care they need to maintain healthy teeth and gums. In addition, by attending regular checkups, we’re better able to detect potential issues before they become more serious, painful, and expensive. These visits also enable us to help your family members receive the oral hygiene education they need to keep their smiles healthy and beautiful for life!
Examples of family dental care procedures include:
- Regular checkups and cleanings
- X-rays to detect decay or other oral health problems
- Fluoride treatments
- Dental sealants
- Root canals
- Gum disease/periodontal treatments & preventive strategies
- Cosmetic services, including dental bonding, teeth whitening, etc.
- And more!
At Cedarbrae Dental, we’re committed to providing our patients with family dental services that make visiting the dentist easy – and fun! Contact us today to learn more about how we can help every member of your family protect and strengthen their smiles.
Contact Cedarbrae Dental About Family Dental Care Today
- Detect dental issues in their earliest stages
- Prevent the buildup of tartar and plaque on teeth
- Develop a trusting relationship with our team
- Learn how to protect your oral health in the short and long term
- Prioritize your family’s smiles!