All of us at Cedarbrae Dental hope that you and yours had a wonderful holiday season. Now that the new year is upon us, it’s time to take a break from all the extra activities we enjoyed over the holidays and get back to our normal routines.
Have you made your New Year’s Resolutions yet? Why not add some dental resolutions to your list? Here are some to choose from (or better yet, do them all!)
- Buy in Bulk: Toothbrushes wear out and collect bacteria, so replace your toothbrush every 3 months (and every time you have a virus like the ‘flu or a cold)
- Rehydrate: Fresh clean water washes away plaque and debris and supports a healthy smile.
- Get your zzzzzzzs: Snoring is often a sign of sleep apnea – we can help with a comfortable dental appliance.
- Banish bad breath: If you find yourself reaching for gum to mask bad breath call us for a solution.
- Butt Out: Smoking is a leading preventable cause of oral cancer (and bad breath!).
- Brush up on brushing habits: Angle your brush to help clean between the teeth and gums … and brush for 2 minutes, twice per day.
- Floss daily: Cleaning between your teeth removes the plaque that brushing leaves behind.
- Visit us: Regular appointments help by finding issues early while they are small and less expensive.
- Tell your friends! We’re always accepting new patients and we’d love to meet your friends!
When you resolve to take great care of your oral health, you’re a winner all year long! And if you let me know your resolutions at your next appointment, I’ll work with to help you achieve them!
– Dr. Jordana Platt