When was the last time you felt comfortable smiling with your teeth wide visible? Or letting a good, healthy laugh go, not worrying about how your teeth might look? Not many people can answer these questions with confidence because they have good reasons not to. At Cedarbrae Dental we are working to bring smiles on people’s faces, and that’s not something you can achieve easily.
In Scarborough, teeth whitening consists of a series of procedures aiming at restoring the teeth’s natural, clean whiteness, one that can be quickly overcome by our lifestyle choices. When it comes to preserving your teeth’s natural color, one of the most critical aspects is resorting to a series of lifestyle changes.
– Quit smoking and drinking alcohol
– Avoid colored drinks, especially red wine, coffee, tea and cola
– Avoid fruits that can stain your teeth like blueberries, blackberries, and pomegranates
– Eat fewer sweets or not at all
But after all, is said and done, these are by no means the perfect methods of maintaining your teeth white forever. Bacterial growth and plaque formation cannot be stopped, but merely delayed. And these can lead to yellowing the teeth, at which point your options will be severely limited to one in particular: go for a professional teeth whitening.
The whiter the teeth, the happier the people
There are 2 ways you can approach teeth whitening. One is resorting to homemade remedies you’ve learned from your holistic/naturalistic neighbor who’s gathering “amazing techniques to whiten your teeth using these simple steps” from the internet or choose the help of a dental specialist instead.
In Scarborough, teeth whitening is done professionally, by accredited specialists, because this is the only way to ensure a qualitative work, by the latest standards. And, for those believing that teeth whitening is more of a caprice, you couldn’t be more wrong. Not only that every whitening session is preceded by another involving cleaning, removing plaque and bacteria, along with solving any other potential problem, but the actual benefits cannot be ignored:
– Healthy-looking teeth, several nuances whiter
– More beautiful smiles, giving people more confidence Increased social acceptance, as people who smile more often are viewed as friendly and highly sociable
– More sexual attractiveness, as studies have shown that a beautiful smile is what immediately attracts people’s attention regarding finding a partner
– A more positive state of mind, along with the ability to be more open towards others
As you can see, we are not only talking about physical benefits but psychological ones as well. Some that could impact your life at a deep level. This goes to show that Scarborough teeth whitening, although often seen as a little esthetical intervention, has sometimes subtle, but no less compelling benefits, which can go beyond the notion of good looks.
Cedarbrae Dental focuses on not only improving people’s smiles but also support them in becoming healthier, more daring, more sociable and overall happier. These goals have stuck with us since the beginning because they represent the foundation of what our values represent.Scarborough Teeth Whitening
View Larger Map