When was the last time you felt comfortable smiling wide with your teeth visible? Or letting out a big laugh, not worrying about how your teeth might look? At Cedarbrae Dental, we are helping patients just like you discover the gift of a healthier, brighter smile.
In Scarborough, teeth whitening consists of a series of treatments aimed at restoring the teeth’s natural, clean whiteness. When it comes to preserving your teeth’s natural color, it’s important to consider making a few lifestyle changes.
– Quitting smoking and drinking alcohol
– Avoiding coloured drinks, especially red wine, coffee, tea and cola
– Avoiding fruits that can stain your teeth like blueberries, blackberries, and pomegranates
– Eating fewer sweets or none at all.
But after all, is said and done, we can’t stop the effects of aging. Teeth turn yellow in this natural process. Fortunately, a professional teeth whitening will deliver results you can count on.
The More You Smile The Better You’ll Feel
There are two ways you can approach teeth whitening. One is choosing an over-the-counter product from your local pharmacy that provides unreliable results. The other is seeing your dental professional for supervised treatment.
In Scarborough, teeth whitening is done professionally, by accredited specialists, because this is the only way to ensure you’ll be satisfied with your results. Every whitening session is preceded by another involving cleaning, removing plaque and bacteria, along with addressing any dental concerns you have. The benefits are:
– Healthy-looking teeth, up to eight shades whiter
– More beautiful smiles, giving people more confidence
– Increased social acceptance, as people who smile more often are viewed as friendly and highly sociable
– Increased physical attractiveness, as studies have shown that a beautiful smile is what immediately attracts people’s attention regarding finding a partner
– A more positive state of mind, along with the ability to be more open towards others.
As you can see, we are not only talking about physical benefits but psychological ones as well. Some that could impact your life at a deep level. This goes to show that Scarborough teeth whitening, although often seen as a little esthetical intervention, has sometimes subtle, but no less compelling benefits, which can go beyond good looks.
Cedarbrae Dental focuses on not only improving people’s smiles but also supporting them in becoming healthier, more daring, more sociable, and overall happier.Scarborough Teeth Whitening
View Larger Map