Address Dental Emergencies As Soon As Possible At Cedarbrae Dental
At Cedarbrae Dental in Scarborough, we understand that dental emergencies can happen at any time, and we’re here to provide the care you need – quickly and effectively!
Why is emergency care so important?
There are several situations where it’s vital to seek emergency dental care, including toothaches, lost fillings or crowns, cracked teeth, and when a tooth has been dislodged or knocked out. In addition to the fact that these situations can cause significant pain, if left untreated, they can also lead to serious, complex, and expensive complications.
What dental emergency services does Cedarbrae Dental provide?
We’re here to provide the restorative and cosmetic solutions that patients need when a dental emergency arises, which can include the treatment of cavities, root canal therapy, tooth extractions, dental bonding, and much more.
What should I do if I experience a dental emergency?
After you call our team to inform us of your situation, refer to these tips until we're able to provide the care you need:
- For a lost filling, crown, etc.: Cover the exposed area with sugar-free gum or orthodontic wax to avoid irritation.
- For a toothache: Rinse your mouth with warm water and use an over-the-counter pain medication if necessary.
- For severe bleeding: Apply pressure and a cold compress to the affected area.
- For a knocked-out or dislodged tooth: Rinse the tooth off, place it back in its socket, and hold it there with gauze.
Don't take chances when it comes to your dental health. Call us now to receive the care you need!
Contact Cedarbrae Dental About Dental Emergencies Today
- Relieve swelling and inflammation
- Alleviate pain, sensitivity, and general discomfort
- Save teeth from extraction
- Prevent the spread of bacterial infections
- Maintain your smiling confidence!